Vastu Tip: As attributes suggest; this (NW) is the zone of support that one need as well as Banking related matters. Use this zone especially when you need work done from Govt departments or need approval on banking loans etc…
- Get much needed results – such as favours from government departments OR contracts
- Promotions and recognition
- Provides support during uncertain times, brings loyalty and trust
- Perfect zone when you want to pass those special exams such IAS, IPS etc…
- Use this zone when you want a loan a or support form banking institute.
- Avoid junk items in this zone
- Avoid anti-element and/or anti activity such as temple or toilet etc…
If you are not sure or confuse then not to worry – call our consultant for further help.
Highly Recommended: There are 7 picture sets that we highly recommend everyone to use in their house to bring positive changes. We are giving away each images digitally printed on A3 size high quality photo paper on cost to cost bases. Each image will have information on which direction to place them.
Today’s article is on Vastu Tip for North-West direction/zone. Make most of this zone as this is the zone of Banking and Support. Vastu Tips (image) will be at the end of this page, pls do read the Note to understand our working.
Requesting everyone to spread this kind work within your family and friend circle so wider audience can benefit. Do not forget to subscribe to our page/sites to get direct message whenever new post published.
Comments are most welcome. If you need any specific help then do post question(s) and we will do our level best to address in upcoming post(s).
Rohit Shah (Vastu Acharya – Numero Vastu Guru)
Mahavastu, Numerology, Bazi and Lal Kitab Consultant
Our Online presences and links to follow US
- Blog Site: www.iBlogsAbout.com
- Online Mystic Store: www.MantraTantraYantras.com
- Twitter: @MahavastuExpert
- eMail: MysticValues@gmail.com
- Call: +919049410786
- WhatsApp: +917776034447
NOTE: One need to ensure that they locate the direction accurately for tips to work. We work on 16 zones (directions) so make sure you plot the direction accurately.
16 Zones (directions): North, North of NE, North-East(NE), East of NE, East, East of SE, South-East (SE), South of SE, South, South of SW, South-West (SW), West of SW, West, West of NW, North-West (NW), North of NW. Each zone carries its own attributes, colours, patterns and associations with 5 elements (Water, wood, Fire, Earth and Space).
Other Useful Vastu Tips /articles:
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: Must have Pics for your premise
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: South of SW Direction
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: WSW Direction
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: SW Direction
Vastu Tip: Ayurveda Dosha and Vastu