Vastu Tip: As attributes suggest; this (ENE) is the zone of Recreation and Fun. Use this zone carefully as it can lead to missing fun in life. This zone closely associated with other zones.
- Use this zone to have drawing room and family sitout.
- Make sure to sit for an hour at least in this zone
- Good zone to have a bedroom or guest room in this zone.
- Children sitting in this zone attracted to junk food. Older people become more conscious for ayurvedic and herbal diets.
- After hectic and tiring day family members can use this place to spend some quality time together and get refreshed
- This zone can be used for keeping Medicines.
- Staircase in ACW direction brings benefits but not CW.
Avoid placing Dustbin, heaters, inverters, Kitchen, use of red colour in this zone as it attracts Diseases and Weakens Immunity. A toilet here makes people feel lethargic with a sense of heaviness. Some or all members of the family suffer from constipation and in need external stimulants to be refreshedIf you are not sure or confuse then not to worry – call our consultant for further help.
Highly Recommended: There are 7 picture sets that we highly recommend everyone to use in their house to bring positive changes. We are giving away each images digitally printed on A3 size high quality photo paper on cost to cost bases. Each image will have information on which direction to place them.
Requesting everyone to spread this kind work within your family and friend circle so wider audience can benefit. Do not forget to subscribe to our page/sites to get direct message whenever new post published.
Comments are most welcome. If you need any specific help then do post question(s) and we will do our level best to address in upcoming post(s).
Rohitt Shah (Vastu Acharya – Numero Vastu Guru)
Mahavastu, Numerology, Bazi and Lal Kitab Consultant
Our Online presences and links to follow US
- Blog Site: www.iBlogsAbout.com
- Online Mystic Store: www.MantraTantraYantras.com
- Twitter: @MahavastuExpert
- eMail: MysticValues@gmail.com
- Call: +919049410786
- WhatsApp: +917776034447
NOTE: One need to ensure that they locate the direction accurately for tips to work. We work on 16 zones (directions) so make sure you plot the direction accurately.
16 Zones (directions): North, North of NE, North-East(NE), East of NE, East, East of SE, South-East (SE), South of SE, South, South of SW, South-West (SW), West of SW, West, West of NW, North-West (NW), North of NW. Each zone carries its own attributes, colours, patterns and associations with 5 elements (Water, wood, Fire, Earth and Space).
Other Useful Vastu Tips /articles:
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: Must have Pics for your premise
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: South of SW Direction
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: WSW Direction
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: SW Direction
Vastu Tip: Ayurveda Dosha and Vastu
Vastu Tip: Vastu Tip: For an Investor
Vastu Tip: Vastu Tip: From GM to CEO
Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts / Tip: Stop unwanted expenses