I know at least 90% of people while drawing the Swastika – end up crossing the lines of Swastika. Here is the Video from Mystic Solution shows how correctly Swastik should be drawn – without crossing lines.
One should draw at the 2/3 height from ground (for visibility purpose) of main entrance of the house.
The word “swastika” translates to “well-being” from its original Sanskrit, and it has long been considered an auspicious symbol by Hindus, Buddhists and Jains, as well as in Mesopotamian, Mayan and other indigenous civilizations around the globe.
“[The swastika is] 12,000 years old and maybe more,” Devdutt Pattanaik, an Indian mythology researcher and author. In Sanskrit, the word swastika is a combination of ‘su’ (meaning ‘good’) and ‘asti’ (meaning ‘to exist’), or popularly known as ‘All Is Well’.
A Sanskrit scholar P. R. Sarkar in 1979 said that the deeper meaning of the word is ‘Permanent Victory’. He also said that as any symbol it can have positive and negative meaning depending on how it is drawn. So in Hinduism, the right-hand swastika is a symbol of the God Vishnu and the Sun, while the left-hand swastika is a symbol of Kali and Magic. The double meaning of symbols is common in ancient traditions, like for example the symbol of the pentagram (five pointed star), which is viewed as negative when pointing downwards, and positive when pointing upwards.
The earliest swastika ever found was uncovered in Mezine, Ukraine, carved on an ivory figurine, which dates an incredible 12,000 years, and one of the earliest cultures that are known to have used the Swastika was a Neolithic culture in Southern Europe, in the area that is now Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, known as the Vinca Culture, which dates back around 8,000 years.
!!! Alakh Niranjan !!!
- Health Series Part 1: Vastu Tip: Health Series
- Health Series Part 2: Vastu Tip: Health Series Part 2
- Health Series Part 3: Vastu Tip: Health Series Part 3
- Health Series Part 4: Vastu Tip: Health Series Part 4
- Health Series Part 5: Vastu Tip: Health Series Part 5
- Health Series Part 5: Vastu Tip: Health Series Part 6
Rohitt Shah (Vastu Acharya – Numero Vastu Guru)
Vastu Acharya, Master Numerologist, Bazi and Lal Kitab Consultant
Our Online presences and links to follow US
- Blog Site: www.iBlogsAbout.com
- Online Mystic Store: www.MantraTantraYantras.com
- Twitter: @MahavastuExpert
- eMail: MysticValues@gmail.com
- Call: +919049410786
- WhatsApp: +917776034447/+635620 5555/6666
NOTE: One need to ensure that they locate the direction accurately for tips to work. We work on 16 zones (directions) so make sure you plot the direction accurately.
16 Zones (directions): North, North of NE, North-East(NE), East of NE East, East of SE, South-East (SE), South of SE, South, South of SW, South-West (SW), West of SW, West, West of NW, North-West (NW), North of NW.
Each zone carries its own attributes, colours, patterns and associations with 5 elements (Water, wood, Fire, Earth and Space).
Other Useful Vastu Tips / Articles:
- Vastu , Numerology, Lal Kitab and iBazi
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts / Tip: West Direction – zone of Gains and Profits
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: Must have Pics for your premise
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: South of SW Direction
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: WSW Direction
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts: SW Direction
- Vastu Tip: Ayurveda Dosha and Vastu
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Tip: For an Investor
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Tip: From GM to CEO
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts / Tip: Attract Wealth and Prosperity
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts / Tip: Stop unwanted expenses
- Numerology Tip: Born from year 2000 onwards; You must Read
- Numerology Tip: Your Birthdate and Numerology
- Numerology Tip: What is Numerology
- Numerology Tip: What Number says about your Profession!!!
- Numerology Tip: What Number says about you!!!
- Numerology: Will name change benefit the movie #Padmaavat?
- Numerology: Number 18 and its Impact