Many of us have heard of Rudraksha bead and its benefits. Many are wearing Rudraksha as well as but do not know the association of if faced Rudraksha. Here is the tabel that gives basic relationship between Planets and Rudraksha Faced as well as associate deity, Mantras one should chant as well as PanchAkshari Mantra.
Do read the Note Section is it gives scientific weightage on Rudraksha. At bottom of this page.. there is a list of Research articles on Rudraksha.
A list of Research paper/articles:
- “A note on rudraksha, Elaeocarpus sphaericus (Gaertn.) K. Schum” by (? – Krishnamurthy, T.) (1964), Indian Forester 90, 11, 774-776.
- “Action of a fraction of Elaeocarpus Ganitrus on Muscles” – Bhattacharya S.S. Sarkar, P.R. G. Kar, (Medical College Calcutta)
- “Anticonvulsant activity of the mixed fatty acids of Elaeocarpus ganitrus roxb. (Rudraksh)” by Dasgupta A, Agarwal SS, Basu DK., Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 1984 Jul-Sep; 28(3) : 245-6.
- “Anti-inflammatory activity of Elaeocarpus sphaericus fruits extracts in rats” by R. K. Singh and B. L. Pandey Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras hindu University, Varanasi-221 005, India
- “Antimicrobial activity of Elaeocarpus sphaericus” by Singh RK, Nath G., Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221 005, India., (Phytother Res. 1999 Aug;13(5):448-50)
- “Celled stone of Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb” – by Oza. GM, Current Science, 41 (7): 269, 1972
- “Further observations with Elaeocarpus Ganitrus on Normal and Hypodynamic Heart” – by Sarkar. P. K., Bhattacharya S.S. and Sengupta, Department of Pharmacology, Medical College Calcutta
- “Isolation of microsatellite loci from a rainforest tree, Elaeocarpus grandis (Elaeocarpaceae), and amplification across closely related taxa” – R. C Jones, J McNally, M Rossetto (Molecular Ecology Notes, Vol. 2, Issue 2, Page 179, June 2002)
- “More about Rudraksha” by Joyce Diamanti, 2001, The Bead Society of Greater Washington Newsletter, 18(2): 6.
- “Notes on The Botanical Identity of Beads Found Under The Name: Rudraksha” – by Yelne, M. B., biorhythm, AYU. academy series, 44, PP. 39-44., 1995
- “Pharmacological activity of Elaeocarpus sphaericus” by R. K. Singh, S. B. Acharya, Dr S. K. Bhattacharya, Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221 005, India
- “Pharmacological investigations on Elaeocarpus ganitrus.” by Bhattacharya SK, Debnath PK, Pandey VB, Sanyal AK., Planta Med. 1975 Oct;28(2):174-7.
- “Raksha Rudraksha Chandra Marthandam” (in Nagara-Lipi, i. e. Tamil) – by Sri Mudigonda Nagalinga Sastry garu, (This book explains the greatness and power of Rudraksa and its wearing on one”s body)
- “Regeneration status and population structure of Rudraksh (Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb.) in relation to cultural disturbances in tropical wet evergreen forest of Arunachal Pradesh” – Bhuyan, Putul; Khan, M. L. and Tripathi, R. S. 2002, Current Science, 83(11): 1391-1394. Department of Forestry, North-Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology, Nirjuli 791109, India; Department of Botany, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong 793022, India. [biological conservation, density, population structure]
- “Rudraksa Properties and Biomedical Implications” by Subas Rai, rep. 2000, 197p.
- “Rudraksa: Mahatwa ra Kheti Prabidhi (Dhankuta, Pakhribas Krishi Kendra)” by Chet Nath Kanel (is a fine introduction to one of the most religiously important plants in Nepal and its cultivation practices. The author claims that Rudraksa has also assumed economic, medicinal, aesthetic and environmental importance before describing its cultivation in a few hilly districts in east Nepal. The last four chapters detail the cultivation techniques, including ways to tackle diseases and post-harvest procedures before the rudraksas reach the market)
- “Rudraksam” by N. Swarnalatha (Journal of Sukrtindra Oriental Research Institute, Vol. II, No. 1, Oct. 2000)
- “Rudraksha – A Religious Tree and Its Economic Importance” – by Mitra, B.Das Gupta, R.Sur, Ethnobotany in India, Scientific Publishers, Jodhpur, 1992.
- “Rudraksha – Not Just a Spiritual Symbol But Also a Medicinal Remedy” – Dennis, T. J. (1993a), Sachitra Ayurved 46, 2, 142., (on Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb)
- “Rudraksha” by Dr. Vanamala Parthasarathy, Feb / Mar 1993, (Mr. Vanamala is a Reader in ancient Indian history and culture of the Anathacharya Indological Research Institute, Bombay)
- “Scientific appraisal of rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus): chemical and pharmacological studies” – Pandey, V. B. and S. K. Bhattacharya (1985), JREIM 4, 1/2, 47-50. (on rudraksa, Elaeocarpus sphaericus (Gaertn. ) K. Schum E. ganitrus Roxb.)
- “Significance of Rudraksha” (in Nepali language) – by Pujya Gurudev Shreesadhak Satyam (Swami Akhandananda Saraswati, Sanad Kumar Adhikari)
Rohitt Shah (Vastu Acharya – Numero Vastu Guru)
Mahavastu, Numerology, Bazi and Lal Kitab Consultant
Our Online presences and links to follow US
- Blog Site: www.iBlogsAbout.com
- Numerology Site: Master Numerologist
- Online Mystic Store: www.MantraTantraYantras.com
- Twitter: @MahavastuExpert
- eMail: MysticValues@gmail.com
- Call: +919049410786
- WhatsApp: +917776034447
NOTE: One need to ensure that they locate the direction accurately for tips to work. We work on 16 zones (directions) so make sure you plot the direction accurately.
16 Zones (directions): North, North of NE, North-East(NE), East of NE East, East of SE, South-East (SE), South of SE, South, South of SW, South-West (SW), West of SW, West, West of NW, North-West (NW), North of NW. Each zone carries its own attributes, colours, patterns and associations with 5 elements (Water, wood, Fire, Earth and Space).
Other Useful Numero Tips /articles:
Numerology Tip: Numerology Tip: Born from year 2000 onwards; You must Read
Numerology Tip: Your Birthdate and Numerology
Numerology Tip: What is Numerology
Numerology Tip: What Number says about your Profession!!!
Numerology Tip: What Number says about you!!!
Numerology: Will name change benefit the movie #Padmaavat?
Numerology: Number 18 and its Impact
Testimony – Numerology and Vastu Consultation